Bell County Bankruptcy Lawyers
.Office Car Accident Attorneys
Life can bring us unexpected problems. For some, the challenge may be to deal with serious injuries caused by a reckless driver, a negligent doctor or a hazardous construction site. For others, the challenge may be to pay off mounting debt, save a struggling small business, avoid foreclosure, or resolve a contentious business dispute.
It’s not your job to worry about your legal problems — it’s ours.
Call the law offices of Cure & Francis today for a free initial consultation.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with board-certified Bell County bankruptcy attorney James O. Cure or board-certified personal injury attorney John R. Francis in our Temple or .Office, Texas, law offices.
Each of our attorneys has more than 34 years of experience in practice and is ready to help you find economic relief through bankruptcy, or get the compensation you need to get better after a traumatic injury. Our areas of practice include:
- Chapter 13 for individuals, including putting a stop to harassment by creditors
- Chapter 13 for small business, including saving your equipment and other assets so you can continue to operate
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy, an option for eliminating your debts entirely
- Medical bills in bankruptcy, one of the main causes of debt
- Discharge of income tax in bankruptcy, allowed by individuals but not businesses
- How to prepare for bankruptcy and life after bankruptcy, and other helpful hints
- Stop foreclosure, including protecting your rights
- Car accidents, including hit and runs, sideswipes and other types
- Drunk driving accidents, and how we can hold grossly negligent drivers accountable
- Fatal car and truck accidents, including how we can help with a wrongful death claim
- Truck accidents, including catastrophic collisions with 18-wheelers
- Motorcycle accidents, including car/motorcycle crashes
- Whiplash, including compensation for pain or suffering
- Construction accidents, including workplace injuries
- Medical malpractice, including misdiagnosis and doctor error
If creditors are calling you night and day, contact us to schedule a confidential appointment with bankruptcy attorney James O. Cure. He will work with you to see if Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is right for you and your family.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a devastating truck crash, contact us to set up a meeting with car accidents lawyer John R. Francis. He will pursue maximum compensation for lost income and medical bills, so you can rest easier.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.