Chapter 13 Can Help Small Businesses
- Does your business seek relief from creditors?
- Is your company’s success threatened by outstanding debt?
- Have you considered Chapter 13 bankruptcy for your business?
When starting a new business, you have to take risks. If the success of your business is hampered by your inability to pay off your debt, it is time to take action and regain control of your company’s financial future. At the Temple and .Office law offices of Cure & Francis, we work hard to get the debt relief your business needs to survive and grow. Contact Chapter 13 business bankruptcy attorney James O. Cure today to find out how your business can take control of its debt and continue to operate.
Leave all the worrying to us. The Chapter 13 business bankruptcy attorney at the law offices of Cure & Francis will work out all the details during your initial consultation.
When your company files for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, there will be an automatic stay of all collection actions. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer can help you stop harassing calls from creditors and stop foreclosure. We will work with you and your company’s creditors to develop a financial reorganization plan, which will allow you to pay back your creditors at a pace you can afford, while continuing to run your business.
- Save: You can save your equipment, furniture and other assets that help your business run, which will allow your business to continue to function.
- Eliminate: If you have debt to trade creditors, we may be able to eliminate some or all of this debt through bankruptcy. We will come up with the best possible plan to deal with your unsecured debt.
- Restructure: We will work with your creditors to reorganize your remaining debts into payment plans that you can afford.
At the law offices of Cure & Francis, P.A., our Chapter 13 business bankruptcy lawyers in Texas help a variety of local businesses when they seek debt relief. From the owners and operators of trucking companies to small businesses and restaurants with credit card debt, we help our clients explore all of their options. It is time to give your business the chance it deserves.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
When you have invested time and money into your business, you owe it to yourself to do everything you can to see it succeed. We can answer your questions about Chapter 13 bankruptcy and how it can help save your business. From our offices in Temple and .Office, we are ready to help you get the debt relief you deserve. Contact attorney James O. Cure today for more information or fill out our bankruptcy intake form.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.