40 years experience. Has tried over 175 jury trials.
Bachelor of Business Administration degree (BBA), from Baylor University
Juris Doctorate (JD) from Baylor University.
BOARD CERTIFIED IN PERSONAL INJURY TRIAL LAW since 1986
BOARD CERTIFIED IN CIVIL TRIAL LAW since 1989
Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT:
Since 1976 I have been helping families and individuals recover their dignity and their security. When they are Goliath and you are David, we are your slingshot. I will help you make the choices that will get you what you need quickly, honorably and with your dignity intact. Our initial conversation to outline your choices costs you nothing, even if you choose not have me represent you.
I will listen carefully.
I will be a skilled and honest advisor.
I will always keep your best interests first.
Together, we will recover what you and your family deserve. Call me personally to review your case, anytime.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Trial Law and Insurance Litigation 80%
- Business Contract Litigation 20%
Certified Legal Specialties
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1986
- Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1989
- Texas, 1976
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1978
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. - 1975
- Baylor University, Waco
- B.B.A. - 1974
- Major: Business Administration
- Extraco Banks